Skin & Face Treatments
-SKIN & FACE-
Mesotherapy for Face
Mesotherapy treatment involves the non-invasive transdermal injection of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin or Amino Acid rich solution into the skin to keep the skin cells well-hydrated and nourished and to restore the skin’s radiance and plumpness.
1Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Skin tightening
- Skin glow
- Deep hydration
- Skin lightening
- Reduction in pigmentation
- Improvement of dark circles & eye wrinkles
- Bright & healthy-looking skin
2What is Mesotherapy procedure like?
- The drug or active concentrate for mesotherapy is chosen according to what the desired outcome is, like vitamins for rejuvenation or hyaluronic acid for hydration or vitamin C for lightening.
- Each session lasts about 20-30 minutes and using a topical anesthetic cream prior to Mesotherapy is optional. The technique is performed at a depth of 1-3mm and the number of injections varies, depending on the effect we wish to pursue.
3What should I expect post Mesotherapy treatment?
It is an easy, fast and virtually pain-free procedure, immediately after which you may resume regular activities.
4 After treatment:
- You may develop a mild irritation that resolves in a few days.
- Avoidance of sun exposure for at least 5 days post face mesotherapy.
- Expect tiny marks on the skin of your face, post the treatment for 1 to 2 days. They will eventually fade away, do not pick on them.