Skin & Face Treatments
-SKIN & FACE-
PRP / VAMPIRE FACE LIFT
Platelet Rich Plasma Skin Rejuvenation also referred to as VAMPIRE FACE LIFT or "True Blood" skin rejuvenation is a natural approach in anti-aging facial rejuvenation using the patient's own blood cells. PRP is the concentrated part of blood that contains the platelets which are the key to the body's ability to stop bleeding and repair damaged blood vessels and cells in the body. Platelets contain substances called growth factors that activate and rejuvenate cells in the body to regenerate new tissue. Although PRP for facial rejuvenation is an injectable treatment, it works very differently from BOTOX and Dermal Fillers. With PRP Therapy, the patient is injected with a natural product produced from his or her own body. The PRP works to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal which provides overall facial rejuvenation. On the other hand, BOTOX and Dermal Fillers are injected directly into individual wrinkles or facial muscles providing more localized results.
Benefits of VAMPIRE FACE LIFT
- The therapy uses the patient's own blood making the treatment hypoallergenic.
- The therapy improves skin texture, color, and tone.
- It provides glow, tightening of the skin and improves hydration.
- It helps to improve and soften wrinkles, acne scars, areas of sun damage, rosacea and dark circles under the eyes.
1What is PRP?
Platelet is a component of blood that serves discrete functions in our body. Platelet-rich plasma or PRP, is a concentrate of platelets derived from whole blood, without the red blood cells. Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is a regenerative procedure in which platelet concentrate and growth factors, derived from one's own body are injected into the concerned area. PRP treatment is usually done for various hair fall conditions and facial rejuvenation. PRP is the most sought after natural treatment option for skin rejuvenation and hair fall.
2What is PRP Procedure?
Around 8 to 10ml of your blood is drawn, fed into a sealed test tube. The blood is then centrifuged in a centrifuge machine in order to separate it into its constituents. This step takes around 20 minutes for completion. Separated plasma is collected in various syringes.
3PRP for facial rejuvenation (VAMPIRE FACE LIFT)
The plasma can be injected or delivered via mesotherapy over the face and neck. It can also be injected over areas of acne scars and stretch marks to complement it with other treatments. It provides a glow, hydration and helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars, sun damage and even dark circles under the eyes.
4Are there any side effects for PRP Procedure?
There might be slight bruising, pain and redness for the initial 2-3 days but it gradually subsides. There are no other side effects reported to date.
5What is the post-treatment care?
- Do not undergo any other skin treatment for a week after PRP face treatment.
- Avoidance of sun exposure for at least 5 days post PRP Face.
- Do not apply any skincare products without checking with our doctors.
- Individuals with abnormal platelet function ( i.e blood disorders such as Hemophilia)
- Individuals on anticoagulants and antiplatelet therapy (aspirin, warfarin, clopidogrel)